Friday, May 08, 2009


I made two animals from a pattern in "Twill Thrills" (Blue Tick Hound, p.8).

The blue one was a test with commercial fabric to see how the pattern went together. Unfortunately, I cut the body too big and my "hound" turned into a "rabbit".

The pink ticking fabric went on the loom Monday morning and came off Tuesday evening. It was a narrow warp (10") and short (3 yards), but it provided enough fabric to make the toy and a burp cloth and have plenty of fabric left over. The warp and weft are 10/2 cotton, unmercerized, sett at 24 epi.

1 comment:

Ritsumei said...

Those are adorable!