Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sling!


This is another one of the baby things I have been busy with. It's handwoven fabric--the yarns were all odd-lots that I think are rayon and polyesters. The rings were purchased on-line at SlingRings. The pleated sling design is from a friend of mine at Stand and Deliver.

I'm going to take this over to my friend's house and let her try it with her new little baby. I'm concerned that it is too long, but if it is I can fix that! I'm really pleased with how this turned out!

2 comments:

Ritsumei said...

Ohhh, nice!

Ritsumei said...

I posted a work-in-progress picture. Let me know what you think of the size. I can make bag #2 deeper without changing the size of the pieced squares. Or I can make the whole thing larger with larger squares. Also, do you prefer a more square or a more rectangle bag? I can make the corners larger or smaller, depending on your preference.