Friday, March 12, 2010

4 Harness Loom for Sale


I can't believe I'm doing this! I just posted my "baby" for sale!

This is a 45" Nilus Leclerc 4 Harness loom with 6 treddles. It's a great loom! I'm including the loom, the bench, a warping board, and some books. The loom has a 12 dent reed (hmm. That's the short reed in the photo...I'm selling this with a full length 12 dent reed) and inserted eye heddles--roughly 300 per harness. $800 for the entire package--local pick-up only.

Why am I selling this loom? Perhaps, like Bilbo Baggins, I'm feeling like "butter spread over too much bread" and I need to thin down the amount of physical space my weaving takes (physically and psychologically). Perhaps, I just want the room and means to get a new toy.

If you are looking for a loom, this is a great loom! If you are local (or willing to spend some time here) I'd be willing to throw in some lessons for free.

No comments: