Saturday, May 10, 2014

Research and Experimentation




Today was the first phase of my latest research/experimentation.  I had a booth at the local Farmers' Market! The weather was beautiful-sunny, warm, and dry--perfect for being outside!
My "booth" is a 2'x4' folding table.  I was selling my handwoven towels in two sizes (19"x29" and 10"x15") and felted drier balls.  The drier balls were a hit and sold.  The towels were considered "beautiful" and "lovely", but none sold this week.  I'll be back at the market the second Saturday of June and will run the experiment a second time.



2 comments:

EGunn said...

How exciting! I'm sorry that none of the towels sold; better luck next time.

Lynnette said...

I know how hard it can be to take your weaving public, so 'fist bump' to you! Your tea towels looks simply wonderful and I wish you much success with them.